High Limit Slots for VIP Players
When one thinks of high rollers or VIP players, it’s generally of them playing elegant table and card games and not necessarily slot machines. But the fact is that high rollers love playing slots as much as everyone else, and, to be fair, it’s not that surprising – slots are fun, easy to play, and cater to a vast variety of personal preferences and budgets, including those of the high roller.
Slot machines in their earliest incarnations burst onto the scene in the late 1800s and early 1900s, with Charles Frey’s simplified “one armed bandits” mechanism featuring spades, hearts, diamonds, horseshoes and the Liberty Bell, becoming the standard template for the more advanced slot machines we have today. The first true video slot emerged during the 1970s and thanks to remarkable advancements in technology, including the advent of the Internet and mobile devices, the humble slot machine has become an integral part of our online casino entertainment.
High Limit Slots: How to Play
For the high roller, high limit slots allows VIP players to make large wagers on each spin, with the obvious benefit being potentially big payouts. These slots usually have multiple paylines, plus the cost to playing the maximum wager shows that the player who wagers more can possibly win more. While different casinos offer varying deposit and betting limits, some max bets are big enough to satisfy high rollers, giving them plenty of opportunities to take a chance on high limit slot machines. High limit slots are essentially a game of chance, plus their premise is fairly simple. While each slots game can vary slightly, players can quickly get to grips with the game by simply reading about the symbols, payouts and bonus features in the help/info section. Wagers are then made and the player spins the reels. Once those reels stop spinning, various symbols will appear. If those symbols match up with the payline symbols as displayed in the paytable, the player will win.
Rules for High Limit Slots
The rules are simple – wager and spin! While each slot machine can have slight variations when it comes to max bets, payouts and bonus features, there are certain terms that are common to most online slot machines – these include the following:
- Payline: Each slot game has its own distinctive set of paylines, which are the lines on which winning symbol combinations can form – the paytable will list all the combinations that are possible.
- Wild Symbols: Consider this the wildcard of online slots, as this symbol has the power to substitute for other symbols to help creating winning combinations – in certain games, the Wild symbol can have additional features, such as the ability to expand over an entire reel, activate bonus rounds and more.
- Scatter symbol: These are symbols that can activate extra spins, bonus rounds, and more, plus they can appear anywhere on the reels.
- Multipliers: These are symbols that can appear at random on the reels in order to increase the payout on a predetermined amount.
Types of Online Slots
There are various types of online slots games that might appeal to high rollers. These can include:
- Classic Slots: Based on the original slot machine, these feature a simple 3 x 3 grid, a total of 9 symbols, and for the most part, just 1 payline.
- Video Slots: These slot machines feature a 3 x 5 grid, so five reels, as well as a total of 15 symbols – there are also more paylines than with Classic slots, plus the payline can function horizontally or vertically, as well as several other shapes.
- Progressive Slots: These are games with progressive jackpots – each time a player makes a cash wager, a portion of that wager is added to the pot, thus increasing it every time – worth noting is that games like Mega Moolah and Wheel of Wishes have jackpots starting at 1 million and 2 million respectively.
High rollers can also look forward to selected slots that have been optimised for play on mobile devices such as tablets and smartphone, which means they can take their favourite games with them while on the go.
Choosing Top High Limit Slots Titles
Today’s online slots games are powered by a wide range of acclaimed software providers and come packed with stellar graphics, crisp-clear audio accompaniment, and inventive bonus features. When it comes to high limit slots titles for VIP players to choose from, there are plenty of fantastic options, such as Mega Moolah Progressive, 9 Masks of Fire, Break da Bank Again Respins, Major Millions, Thunderstruck, Avalon and Fortunium, to name just a few. It’s always fun to diversify one’s play when it comes to slots, so players should consider bet sizes, bonus rounds, and compare paytables, plus look at the themes of the game to see which ones appeal to them the most.
Recommended High Roller Online Casinos
Our recommended high roller online casinos for VIP players have selections of hundreds of fantastic titles. To get the most out of these games, playing at the right online casinos can be key, which is why we endorse fully licensed and regulated establishments like JackpotCity, Royal Vegas and Spin Casino – online casinos that offer loyalty programmes and customer support that can cater to high rollers, while also providing a safe, secure and responsible gaming environment. Furthermore, state-of-the-art encryption technology safeguards player privacy, while trustworthy banking options ensure seamless deposit and withdrawal procedures, and Random Number Generator technology guarantees the fairness of all the games.
High limit slots is simple and fun, encompassing a variety of great themes while catering to varying personal tastes, experience levels and budgets. For the high roller, high limit online slots offer another opportunity to be entertained and possibly rewarded on a much bigger scale.
The casinos featured on The High Roller Casino support responsible gambling, and in no way encourage players to wager in increments beyond their means. All material contained herein is purely for informational purposes.